Katara appreciation time:
- Can we talk about how she learned all her water-bending mostly by herself?
- Can we talk about her never ending ingenuity throughout the series?
- Can we talk about how she is only 13 and was able to defeat both a fire master (Azula) and a water master (Hama)?
- Can we talk about her pity towards the man who killed her mother?
- Can we talk about how she never stopped caring for her friends and family even in the worst situations?Say what you want about Katara, but she is the best role model/friend you could have had in the entire series. She had always kept it together even when she lost her mother and when Aang had his issues.
Can we also talk about how she can be both entirely vicious and entirely compassionate almost at the same time
Wait, who talks shit about Katara? Seriously, fight me, because she’s is such a fantastic character. She’s one of the most skilled and creative waterbenders we see. She makes hard choices that no one should have to make, let alone a teenager. She’ll bloodbend someone who is threatening her friend, she’ll impersonate an avenging spirit to do what’s right, she’ll trap a borderline psychotic firebender nonviolently, and she’ll walk into a raging dust storm to bring Aang out of a potential Avatar State rage.
Team Avatar had some brilliant, incredible relationships on display, and Katara was at the heart of a lot of them.
Katara is the definition of boss ass bitch
if every one of my followers did this, we could give more than 85 meals to less-fortunate animals. for free.
AH HHA ITS BACK YES PLEASE IT TAKES A SECOND OF YOUR TIME AND A LIFE OF AN ANIMAL
hello friend i have important info for u
- u got chub: it cute
- u got no chub: it cute
- ur face= cute
- ur personality= hella
- u r wondlful buterflu
- kick ass of ny1 who say diffrnt
- u cute
- live life & think outside of hte box
- box is stupid u creative u got this
- go do amazin thing
that is all
Fun things to say when someone tells you they’re going to go to the bathroom:
- Stay safe
- That’s what they all say
- Different strokes for different folks
- I hope you have the time of your life
- But you have so much to live for
- Please explain
- think of me
- Don’t fall in
- I’ll alert the media
- Good luck
- Have fun
- Mention my name and you’ll get a good seat